Bully-Proof Your child:
Building your Child’s confidence
kids emerge from this program changed for
the better. And their parents couldn't be happier.
First, it helps them build habits and fond memories around exercise that will stick with them for life. That way they naturally make exercise part of their lives as adults.
And second, it relieves stress, helps keep them calm, prevents diabetes and other weight-related conditions in children, and so much more.
Plus, when done right, it's a ton of fun. That's why we make sure your child gets a healthy dose of exercise in every session.
A significant change, in only 2 short weeks…
Gary has a bit of a temper, but I’ve already noticed the change. He's more respectful to me. And his teachers can't believe it! He calls them “ma'am” and “sir”. No other kid in his class shows their teachers this much respect. It really makes me feel great, and I feel like I've done a great thing for myself and my child by enrolling him in this martial arts class.
MORE SUCCESS STORIES TO HEAR!
Word about the results children are seeing is spreading from parent to parent like crazy! Our classes may fill up at any time. To ensure that your child gets a spot, take action now!
“I have been attending Karate America for about eight weeks with my son. We are participating in the family training sessions and are having a wonderful time. The sessions are a good balance between cardio workout and technique training. I would highly recommend the program as a method to work out with your child and have a great time doing it together.”
~ Anthony Burns
American Taekwondo AssociationTiny Tigers for ages 3-6
You don't have to wait to get your child into karate. Starting your tots in one of our Tiny Tigers programs will give them a jumpstart on an active lifestyle, having a positive attitude, and building a great set of values.
These classes are taught using the most safe, fun and exciting instruction methods available for this age group.
This program works in conjunction with the Karate for Kids program, thereby emphasizing the same important monthly themes and value system.
The Tiny Tigers system is based on a lifetime learning concept in addition to technical skills. Our basic building blocks for the Tiny Tigers system are monthly themes, including the following: Courtesy, Respect, Confidence, Honesty, Perseverance, and Self-Discipline.
This training system is designed to improve motor skills while enhancing attention skills. The instruction teaches the basic fundamentals of self-defense in a positive environment that helps foster a positive attitude in the kids. This is a great way for kids to get exercise and have fun!
A Victory Star is awarded for outstanding performance in karate class, school, home or tournament competition. Victory Stars may be placed on the Victory Patch and are awarded for age-appropriate good behavior and performance.
American Taekwondo Association Kids Karate for ages 5-13
Not only will your child learn important self-defense techniques and become more physically active, but our Kids Karate program will also reinforce positive values and build up your child's confidence and self-esteem.
This training system involves instruction that teaches the basic fundamentals of self-defense along with building personal development in areas such as integrity, self-control, confidence, perseverance, respect, loyalty and self-esteem.
The Karate for Kids system is based on a lifetime learning concept in addition to technical skills. Our basic building blocks for the Karate for Kids system are monthly themes, including the following: Courtesy, Respect, Confidence, Honesty, Perseverance, and Self-Discipline.
All classes are taught using the most safe, fun and exciting instruction methods available for this age group. Your child will actively participate to obtain his/her goals. This is a great way for kids to get exercise and have fun!
A Victory Star is awarded for outstanding performance in karate class, school, home or tournament competition. Victory Stars may be placed on the Victory Patch and are awarded for the following: Gold - straight A's, honor roll or significant improvement; Silver - special performance; Blue - monthly themes, weekly lessons or classroom performance; Red - tournament participation.
Kids X.M.A. Extreme Martial Arts
Is your child looking to take martial arts to the next level? Then our X.M.A. Program might be right for them! In this fast-paced and exciting class, your child will expend tons of energy learning techniques like those seen in movies.
This isn't your typical martial arts class! It's more like pumped up, high energy, full-throttle martial arts. All classes are taught using the most safe, fun and exciting instruction methods available for this age group. Your kids will love the challenging moves that teach basic self-defense and resemble those seen on TV and in movies.
The XMA system is based on a lifetime learning concept in addition to technical skills. Our basic building blocks for the XMA system are monthly themes, including the following: Courtesy, Respect, Confidence, Honesty, Perseverance, and Self-Discipline.
The fast-pace of this class gives kids an outlet for their energy in an environment that is mega fun while providing a heart-pounding cardio workout. Kids gain confidence and self-esteem while learning martial arts moves and getting fit.
We bring you only the best results!
- Clear Focus. In martial arts, we have kids do one thing at a time. For younger kids, and kids with severe ADD, they may only do one thing for 30 seconds – but for that 30 seconds, that's all they focus on.
- Determined to succeed. From Day 1 in martial arts, your child sets goals and accomplishes them. The more and more he does this – the more ambitious he becomes.
- Finally paying attention. Parents of children with attention problems can breathe sighs of relief. We teach kids to look people in the eyes when they're being spoken to. This is how you show people you're listening and paying attention.
- Completing Tasks the First Time He's Asked. In martial arts, we have just a few simple rules. One of those rules is that when your child is asked to do something – he does it the first time.
- Self-Respect. When it comes to bullies, kids in martial arts don't back down. They have the confidence to look a bully in the eyes and stand their ground.
- Weight Loss. It's easy these days for kids to not exercise. As a result, many children experience weight problems at a young age. Martial Arts is an amazing form of exercise – Your child will be active the entire time.
- Most importantly, he’ll have a ton of fun! And if he happens to be overweight – martial arts will help him get down to a healthy weight. This reduces the risk for many health problems that can occur now and later on in life. Kids Karate also increases energy, alertness, and overall happiness. He'll feel better than ever!
it's not just fun & games. Kids also walk away with
powerful, life-improving lessons.
Will my child's health improve?
- Martial Arts is a great workout. Your child will breathe better, eat better, and sleep better. Children will also have better self-respect and therefore will make better choices. You won't see any of our Black Belt students smoking or using drugs!
Will my child revert to old habits?
- Martial Arts teach kids many positive life skills and habits, and when done right, can be a lot of fun as well! Our programs are designed so that our students have a very low chance of returning to their old, bad habits.
Will my child learn respect?
- No longer will you find yourself arguing with your children or repeating yourself over and over again. Kids learn to be respectful to their parents. You might even catch your child saying "Yes Ma'am" or "Yes Sir"!
Why is martial arts a good solution?
- Martial arts training is great for children because no other activity can provide the same positive results, on a personal level, for each individual participant.
What life skills will my child learn?
- Your child will learn courtesy, positive attitude, respect, honor, perseverance, loyalty, self-control, and integrity. Children will also learn how to make goals and achieve them.
Are your classes for beginners?
- Karate America focuses on motivating, goal-oriented instruction for beginner, advanced, and black belt students, alike.
Do you have any special programs?
- In addition to our traditional Taekwondo instruction, we also offer Summer Camps and Birthday Parties for children.
How many classes per week?
- We have classes six days a week, so the amount of classes your child takes is based on their own personal schedule. Most of our students train about 1-3 times per week and see great results.