KA birthday parties:
So much fun! So memorable! Let your child enjoy the day of his or her life with tons of engrossing activities, and without the sweat!
WE make all steps easy for a hassle-free booking!
At Karate America, we do our best to ensure you have an unforgettable party. Plus, every party includes a FREE gift for the Guest of honor, party games, your very own dedicated instructor, and MORE! Make sure your child's next party is the most memorable yet. Book your party today!
just prepare these details when calling:
date & Time of party
number of guests/participants
details of celebrant
Why party with us?
here at karate america,
our parties are so complete
a camera is all you bring!
Karate America Birthday Parties offer parents the perfect birthday solution. We ensure that all participants have an awesome time, get some great exercise, and enjoy an exciting Taekwondo practice. Our facilities are well equipped with matted workout floors and our spacious activity rooms have plenty of tables and chairs to accommodate all of your birthday guests. Perhaps the best part of our parties is that we handle almost the whole event...while parents relax!
up to 2 hours of fun and laughter!
One hour of structured fun, then enjoy the cake and celebrate!
Slice your cake with a katana
How many kids can say they cut their birthday cake with a sword?
we prepare & supervise everything
Sit back and relax! We'll make sure the kids have a fun and safe experience.
do you like a custom invitations?
We've got you covered and will work with you to get the perfect cards made.
games that make a lasting impression
Kids will enjoy awesome games and an exciting Taekwondo practice.
Don’t even worry about the cleanup!
Just worry about the fun! Once the party is over, we'll take care of the mess.
The best birthday stories just won’t stop!
Parents keep telling it to other parents. Kids just can’t stop talking about it. Friends of friends are growing, and we are proud to be their word of mouth. We’d like to make your birthday party as memorable as such!
“Our son has not only been a student here for several years but has also attended their summer camp the past two summers and truly loved it! They really go above and beyond with the children, not only training them in karate lessons but also teaching them trust, self- discipline, respect, and kindness to others.”
~ Brian N Rachael Coates
“I would highly recommend this taekwondo school. All of the instructors are wonderful teachers who instill confidence in the students and encourage them to have respect for others and always do their best. They have a true interest in the success of each child.”
~ Amanda Boeddinghaus Libertone
“They do a fantastic job teaching respect, self-control, self-defense, and leadership. Master Infantino and family have gone above and beyond to work with my schedule and help keep my daughter motivated and focused. If you are looking for an activity or sport for yourself or your child, look no further!”
~ Samantha Little
We love details, and we take care of them! Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll keep in touch.
Will my child have fun?
- Of course! We ensure that all participants have an awesome time while playing indoor games and taking part in an exciting Taekwondo instruction.
What is the facility like?
- Our facilities are well equipped with matted workout floors which allow for exciting indoor games and offer the perfect surface for Taekwondo practice.
- Parents love our spacious activity rooms equipped with plenty of tables and chairs to accommodate all of your birthday guests.
How long do the parties last?
- Parties last up to two hours, with the first hour being structured fun led by our instructors and staff. After that, we dismiss everyone to our viewing area for cake and celebration.
How old does my child have to be?
- Our birthday parties are great for children between the ages of 4 and 13 years old.
What do I need to do?
- First, complete a party registration form. After that, we'll handle almost the whole event, so just bring your camera and enjoy the fun!
When should I reserve a party?
- Spaces are limited and are often booked months in advance, so it's best to reserve your spot very early. Just call or ask for available dates & times.
How much do Birthday Parties cost?
- Parties cost $250 and a 50% deposit is required. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE once the date is held.